We inform you that your health PASS will be required at the entrance of the sites from the 9th August :
We therefore thank you to come with the necessary documents:
– the certificate of your vaccination respecting the complete vaccination scheme of 1 week after the 2nd dose. The QR code of your vaccination booklet will be flashed using the TousAntiCovid Verif application.
– or proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 48 hours old.
– or the result of a positive RT-PCR test proving Covid recovery, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The price is the same if you take the guided visit of the unaccompanied visit.
To book your visit, you can buy directly your ticket on line by clicking on this link.
The box office closes 30 minutes before the site closure.
- Adult: 6€
- Children 10-17 and student: 5€
- Children < 10: freeDuring the European heritage day a discount is applied:
- Adult and student: 4€
- Children < 17: free
You will also have the opportunity to participate at free shows and pre-booked paid workshops
Group of adults (rate per person):
- Adult: 5€
- Travel guide (2 max): free. 5€ per any accompanying person.
- The group rate is applicable from 20 persons.
School groups and leisure centres (rate for 1 child)
- Schools and leisure centres: 4€
- Schools and leisure centres + workshop: 6€
*Free for the teachers or travel guides (2 max). 5€ per any accompanying person.
Groups rates are available also as discounts if you have the pass “Sentiers de Culture”, the Megaliths pass, the Cezam card and the card “Logis de France”.
For any further informations please do contact us.
1 Ticket = 2 sites:
With the twin ticket of the Cairns of petit Mont and Gavrinis, visit both sites anytime you want all year long. This ticket may be used at different periods of time.
Please, do book in advance your visit, especially for the Cairn of Gavrinis.
Combined Tickets Gavrinis/Petit Mont: individual rates (incl. taxes)
- Guided Visit + boat crossing + visit of Petit Mont
Children 10 to 17 years old and Students: 10€
Children < 10 years old: 5€
Children < 4 years old: FREE
Family package: (2 adults + children): 50€
Workshops Individual rates:
- Workshop: 3€
The entry ticket is paid during the first visit. The workshops which have not been used, may be used later without paying the entry fees again.
For each workshop, the presence of an adult is mandatory.
The Cairn of Petit Mont is a unique and fragile site, which needs to be protected. In orde to protect the engravings of thousands of years old, you will be asked to leave you bags at the front desk (in private lockers, and under surveillance).
The site is extremely fragile, therefore, pets are not allowed on site, even on a leash.
In addition, eating, and smoking on site is forbidden.
However, picnic areas are at your disposal just steps away from the site with bins, where your rubbish can be thrown.
For safety matters and in order to preserve the monument, climbing on it is strictly forbidden.
We thank you for your understanding, and wish you a pleasant visit!