Discover the cairn of Petit Mont…
- The cairn of Petit Mont can be visited as part of guided tours or independent visits.An application is available free of charge with your entrance ticket, to visit the monument in a fun and educational way.
- Educational workshops are also offered to discover the different periods of occupation of the site (including prehistory) by doing, manipulating and having fun!
- Fun visits with “Small stone and large stone” invite you to discover the monument with your family, through objects from prehistory.
- Twin tours cairn of Petit Mont + cairn of Gavrinis will allow you to extend your journey back in time…
The visits are also made thanks to a fun route via the Baludik application, free and downloadable on your phone. Young and old will be able to discover the cairn of Petit Mont in the company of Fanch, Lili, Zach and Pitchou! Puzzles and games are on the program… Two courses are proposed: – Discovery of the cairn of Petit Mont – “The Mysterious Stone” This application also offers a tour route in English. We advise you to download the Baludik application before going on site and flashing the QR Code of access to the game in store.
Before you go to the cairn of Petit Mont:
- Remember to download the Baludik app and listen to our podcasts for children, and check out our entertainment program
- Plan an outfit adapted to the weather conditions
- Follow the safety and health safety instructions