Discover the cairn of Petit Mont…
- The cairn of Petit Mont can be visited as part of guided tours or independent visits.An application is available free of charge with your entrance ticket, to visit the monument in a fun and educational way.
- Educational workshops are also offered to discover the different periods of occupation of the site (including prehistory) by doing, manipulating and having fun!
- Fun visits with “Small stone and large stone” invite you to discover the monument with your family, through objects from prehistory.
- Twin tours cairn of Petit Mont + cairn of Gavrinis will allow you to extend your journey back in time…
Two courses are proposed:
– Discovery of the cairn of Petit Mont
– “The Mysterious Stone”
This application also offers a tour route in English.
We advise you to download the Baludik application before going on site and flashing the QR Code of access to the game in store.
- Remember to download the Baludik app and listen to our podcasts for children, and check out our entertainment program
- Plan an outfit adapted to the weather conditions
- Follow the safety and health safety instructions
Instructions before coming:
– Thank you for presenting yourself at the reception of the cairn of Petit Mont, so that we can welcome you, inform you, validate your tickets and make you discover our shop: 15min before the beginning of the visit
– Thank you for leaving your pet at home. We remind you that animals are our friends, but are not allowed on site
– Please do not touch or rub the engravings. The site is fragile and narrow: lockers will be at your disposal, under the supervision of a reception agent, to leave your bags and personal belongings
– Please do not eat or smoke within the site